This blog article is about how to write a blog about fashion, whether it’s for your own blog or for Fashion Focus! Learn the best way to approach things like style, seasons, trends and what makes a “blog post.”
This week in fashion, it was all about the red carpet. Some of Hollywood’s biggest stars hit the red carpet at the awards shows and we got to see some of their best looks yet. From fierce femme fatales to down-to-earth country stars, these are the best dressed women of the week!
Lady Gaga: Gaga always knows how to put on a show and she showed no mercy at the Golden Globe Awards. Her jumpsuit was made from a sheer material with deep red trim, giving off a dramatic effect. She accessorized with a pair of matching heels and her long hair was pulled back into a sleek bun.
Scarlett Johansson: Johansson stunned at the SAG Awards in an elegant black gown with lace detail. She accessorized with a black veil and diamond earrings, completing her look with smokey eyes and natural makeup.
Jennifer Aniston: The actress looked beautiful in an ivory gown paired with simple pearl earrings and diamond necklace. Her brunette locks were left loose around her shoulders for an effortless look.
Gwyneth Paltrow: Paltrow stunned at the Golden Globe Awards in an elaborate gown by French designer Jean Paul Gaultier that featured layers of tulle over a silk underskirt. The high neckline showed off her slender frame while delicate gold flowers adorned her up-do.
Fashion Focus: What to Wear This Week
Who wore it best this week? Check out our gallery to see who took the fashion world by storm!
From fabulously fashionable friends to stylish celebs, take a look at who wore what best this week.
Fashion Focus: Who Wore It Best This Week?
This week, fashionistas were all about celebrating diversity. From natural beauty looks to eclectic mix-and-match ensembles, these bloggers put their personal spin on stylish dressing. Here are our favorite looks from the past seven days:
1. This blogger pairs a tribal print maxi dress with nude pumps for a effortlessly chic look.
2. This woman rocks a bright yellow jumpsuit with oversized sunglasses and statement earrings for an eye-catching look.
3. This blogger goes for an earthy vibe in a floral printed shirtdress and simple sandals.
4. This woman rocks a sleek black skirt and white blazer combo for an incredibly polished look.
5. This blogger pairs a colorful maxi dress with strappy wedges for a fun and feminine outfit option.
6. This woman accessorizes her denim overalls with turquoise jewelry and pink flowers for an eye-catching ensemble.
7. This blogger pairs a bright purple tank top with distressed denim shorts for an edgy yet casual look
This week in fashion, it was all about the black ensemble. From dark denim to fitted leather jackets, we saw a lot of black on the runways and in the streets. Whether you’re looking for an edgy take on classic clothing or prefer to stick to more subtle tones, this versatile color always looks great. Be sure to check out our other Fashion Focus articles for more inspiration!