Brown nails don’t come easily for most people, especially if you’re used to having light-colored nails. It takes a lot of dedication and a lot of experimenting to get a perfect brown nail color. However, with a little bit of practice and the help of some natural products, you can get your perfect brown nails. This article will show you the best ways to get this color. Keep reading to learn more about the different shades of brown and how to get the perfect color.
What is a Brown Manicure?
Brown is not just your standard “brown”; it’s actually a variety of colors that range from more rusty and golden tones to a dark brown. The color brown is described as a combination of yellow and red.
Brown nails are a great way to add some color to your fingers without using clear polish. Some people prefer the look of brown nails to traditional pink and blue nails; it’s especially popular among women. There are plenty of different ways to get the perfect brown manicure.
How To Get The Perfect Brown Nails
While you might be tempted to go cold-turkey and ask your manicurist to give you nails a brown color, doing this can be dangerous. There are chemicals in commercial nail polish that can be toxic if ingested or inhaled. You can get brown nails safely by following these steps:
If you’re ready to get started, you first need to choose the right shade of brown. The shade you choose will determine the final shade of your nails, so be sure to choose wisely.
Choosing the Right Shade of Brown
When it comes to brown, you can’t just go with the first thing that comes to mind. Instead, you should first determine what you hope your nails will look like. For example, if you hope to have nails that resemble wood, then you should choose a darker brown. If you want nails that are more on the orange side, then you should go with a lighter brown. You can also mix and match these shades to create a custom hue.
Once you’ve determined what you hope your nails will look like, you can move on to choosing the right shade of brown. Brown nail polish comes in a variety of shades, and you should choose the one closest to your desired color.
Tips for Getting a Perfect Brown Nail Color
– Experiment – When it comes to nail polish, you can’t just do one little experiment and hope for the best. Instead, you should experiment with different shades, patterns, and undertones to see what works best for you.
– Change Your Polish Often – Natural nails are just like any other part of the body; if you don’t change your polish often, it will wear away. This is why you should switch your polish at least once a week, if not more often.
– Get Regular Manicures – This tip might seem silly, especially if you’re the type of person who gets manicures regularly, but you should get your nails done every month. You can easily mess this up by taking a week off every month or moving it up on your calendar by one day.
– Use Nail Strengthening Products – This tip is especially useful when it comes to getting brown nails. If you’re unsure how to nourish your nails, you can always use nail strengthening products to make them stronger.
– Use a Base Coat – Every manicure should start with a base coat. Base coats are usually thin coats of polish that seal the cuticles and prepare the nails for the color.
– Apply the Polish – Once you’ve coated your nails with a base coat, you should go over it with the actual polish color. It’s important to remember that brown nail polish dries quickly so you should apply it as quickly as you can.
– Shower Daily – Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to wash your hands in soap every time you touch something. In fact, washing your hands regularly with soap can damage your nails.
– Wear Heels – Another tip that many people don’t know is that you should wear heels while you’re wearing your nails. This is because heels damage your nails more than normal shoes.
Brown nails might not be for everyone, but if you’re looking for a more natural look, this is the perfect shade for you. The only problem is that not many people know how to get this shade of brown. However, with a little bit of careful planning, you can easily get this look with these steps.